On This Page
- 1 Insurance
- 2 BlueLine Associates Ranks #15 on Consulting Magazines List of Fastest Growing Firms in the U.S.
- 3 BlueLine Associates Featured in Florida Trend’s Economic Portrait of Tampa
- 4 Four Benefits of Right-Weight Governance
- 5 BlueLine Associates Announces Expansion into New England and Promotion of Joanna Young to Chief Delivery Officer
- 6 Four Ways to Win the Tech Talent Wars
- 7 How to Be Greater Than the Sum of Your Processes
- 8 BlueLine Teams Up with the Carolina Hurricanes to Support Kids ‘N Community Foundation
- 9 Figure Out Who’s Driving: Opportunity or Crisis
- 10 Award Winning and Social Executive Joanna Young Joins BlueLine Associates
- 11 BlueLine Celebrates Making “Best Firms” List for a Second Year in Row by Consulting Magazine
It’s a challenging time in the insurance market. Return On Equity is down due to capital accumulation, competitive pricing, weak investment returns and rising loss expense. Not to mention the additional operational stress that comes from the challenges associated with an increasingly strict regulatory environment, aging technology, internal silos and growing and evolving data and distribution channels. Now, more than ever, it’s of utmost importance to focus on operational alignment, strategic cost management and a commitment to continuous technological improvement.
With an expert focus on business transformation via people, process, data and technology, we can help you to:
- Turn data into a strategic asset
- Leverage data, forecasting and simulations to quantify business, process and operational decisions
- Improve efficiency and profitability through reduced and/or eradicated costs
- Streamline and centralize systems, operations, business units, etc.
- Migrate to an environment of continuous technological improvement and innovation
Understanding the data, process and technology-intensive environment that is the insurance market, improvement and growth are sure to be found. With over 100 years of combined experience in the insurance and financial services industries, BlueLine offers agile and innovative solutions and acts as a true strategic partner.
- Regulatory uncertainty
- Leveraging Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Rising consumer demand for personalization and enhanced digital experiences
- Evolving governance and risk management frameworks
- Operational inefficiencies and inflexible, siloed technologies
- Ongoing M&A activities
- Pressure to cut costs
- Human Capital constraints