Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification
At BlueLine Associates, improving processes is a key part of what we do for our clients. Because we’ve found the Lean Six Sigma principles so effective in our own work, we have built BlueLine Academy, a training program designed to certify professionals as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts and to share real-world application.
The BlueLine Advantage
BlueLine Academy takes you beyond memorizing Lean Six Sigma terminology to pass the certification exam. Our courses are taught by active consultants currently working with Fortune 100 companies and who are utilizing the methodologies and encountering operational challenges daily.
In addition to the Lean Six Sigma principles, you’ll gain an understanding of:
- What it means to be an internal or external consultant, and how to leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Process transformation, and how it drives organizational design
- How to implement the 5 DMAIC phases using recent, real-world scenarios from top organizations
- How business process issues cause poor data quality and discredit key metrics and reporting
- Effective Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and leading software solutions
At the end of the course you will sit for the certification exam accredited by the American Association for Lean Six Sigma Certification (AALSSC).
Why Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a management philosophy than spans across industries and focuses on improving operations for a company by eliminating waste, ultimately leading to increased revenues.
Process waste is in every system, and every person in an organization can effectively reduce waste in that system by improving their processes. The most efficient way to improve in this area is through a thorough understanding and implementation of these principles.
Lean Six Sigma will improve your ability to:
- Solve complex business challenges
- Streamline processes, allowing your organization to exceed its strategic goals and expectations
- Lead teams and projects efficiently and effectively
BlueLine Academy has campuses in Henderson, Nevada and Orlando, Florida. The Henderson campus is conveniently located approximately 15 minutes from Las Vegas. The courses are taught in a classroom atmosphere.
Upcoming Course Information:
- 2018 Green Belt Courses:
- June 25-29th — Orlando, FL
- September 10-14th — Las Vegas, NV
- December 10-14th — Orlando, FL
- Tuition: $3,500 (group discounts are available)
- Tuition includes all course materials and fee to sit for the certification exam
If you would like to sign up for this course, please email us.
*BlueLine Academy is an offering of BlueLine Associates, Inc.