Data & Analytics
On This Page
- 1 Data & Analytics
- 2 BlueLine Associates Ranks #15 on Consulting Magazines List of Fastest Growing Firms in the U.S.
- 3 BlueLine Associates Featured in Florida Trend’s Economic Portrait of Tampa
- 4 Four Benefits of Right-Weight Governance
- 5 BlueLine Associates Announces Expansion into New England and Promotion of Joanna Young to Chief Delivery Officer
- 6 Four Ways to Win the Tech Talent Wars
- 7 How to Be Greater Than the Sum of Your Processes
- 8 BlueLine Teams Up with the Carolina Hurricanes to Support Kids ‘N Community Foundation
- 9 Figure Out Who’s Driving: Opportunity or Crisis
- 10 Award Winning and Social Executive Joanna Young Joins BlueLine Associates
- 11 BlueLine Celebrates Making “Best Firms” List for a Second Year in Row by Consulting Magazine
Have a whole lot of data, but no real information? BlueLine can design and build solutions that leverage your data into insightful information that be used to make critical decisions.
Our approach to Data & Analytics differs from most other firms. Rooted in process, BlueLine’s primary focus is the quality of data, and how the business process can be changed to make the data most accurate and impactful.
We also specialize not just in analytical reporting, but how to utilize the reports in order to enable a faster, better, higher value business process.
Our areas of expertise in Data & Analytics includes:
- Data Mart / Data Warehouse Design and Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Master Data Management
- Data Quality
- Data Integration
- Data Governance
- Data Modeling
- Metric & Reporting Strategy