Business Process Improvement
On This Page
- 1 Business Process Improvement
- 2 BlueLine Associates Ranks #15 on Consulting Magazines List of Fastest Growing Firms in the U.S.
- 3 BlueLine Associates Featured in Florida Trend’s Economic Portrait of Tampa
- 4 Four Benefits of Right-Weight Governance
- 5 BlueLine Associates Announces Expansion into New England and Promotion of Joanna Young to Chief Delivery Officer
- 6 Four Ways to Win the Tech Talent Wars
- 7 How to Be Greater Than the Sum of Your Processes
- 8 BlueLine Teams Up with the Carolina Hurricanes to Support Kids ‘N Community Foundation
- 9 Figure Out Who’s Driving: Opportunity or Crisis
- 10 Award Winning and Social Executive Joanna Young Joins BlueLine Associates
- 11 BlueLine Celebrates Making “Best Firms” List for a Second Year in Row by Consulting Magazine
Business change is inevitable. Leading organizations rely on continuous process improvement to maintain a competitive advantage. Strategic initiatives that deliver sustainable process improvement can enhance performance optimization and efficiency. But, you can’t measure improvement without first understanding your starting point. Thus, BlueLine’s approach is to first create a view of the current state, based on data analysis and using detailed process maps to identify gaps, issues and opportunities. Next we identify solutions and recommendations to create a vision of the future state (improvement and innovation) of each process, along with the road map to achieve both near term and long term results. Finally, we don’t just stop there, but we remain intimately involved in assisting our clients in implementing the solution, providing the support and assurance to “sustain the gains”.
We partner with clients from strategy through implementation.
We are committed to meeting and exceeding our clients’ goals and expectations.
Our consultants have over 100 years of combined experience in the following industries: insurance, financial services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing.
We return to our clients 3-4X their initial investment in the first 12 months, with significantly greater savings over time.
At BlueLine, we value and respect our clients, our team and our community. We approach all projects with integrity and innovation to deliver services to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Process is the fundamental building block of all organizations. Processes transform input (data, methods, resources, operations) into outputs and OUTPUTS DRIVE DECISIONS, ACTIONS AND EXECUTION. Business change is inevitable. Leading organizations rely on continuous process improvement to maintain a competitive advantage. Strategic initiatives that deliver sustainable process improvement can drive performance optimization and efficiency. BlueLine utilizes its vast experience in business and IT operations to provide Business Process Management services to fundamentally transform people, process and technology. We partner with our clients to help them succeed by:
- Identifying areas of process inefficiency or opportunity for improvement
- Solutioning process improvement and innovation
- Implementing process change and transformation
- Ensuring adoption in order to “sustain the gains”
We believe in a data-driven approach to problem solving; executed through unparalleled hard work, commitment, and passion for perfection. We differentiate ourselves from our competition by truly partnering with our clients from strategy through implementation, and through our expert consultants, with over 100 years of combined experience in the following industries: insurance, financial services, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing. Many of our competitors feel that once they have delivered their recommendations, their job is done; not BlueLine. We don’t stop at recommendation; we stay with your team through the implementation of new systems and processes and beyond, to ensure continued and sustainable success. Additionally, our small business status provides flexibility around cost and contracts, with the goal that all projects are self-funded and are guaranteed significant return on your investment.